Health Services Committee Mission Statement
The Health Services Committee of NCLA believes that quality information is the key concept to improved health. The HS Committee of NCLA aims to promote excellence in the professional practice of health sciences information among librarians by enhancing the quality of healthcare information and health education.
Health Services Committee of NCLA will strive to:
- Enhance and expand the health knowledge and searching skills of librarians by different means including programs and resources via NCLA website
- Advocate new directions and roles for the profession that respond to changing health needs in society
- Improve the public’s awareness of “access to, and use of quality health information” via reliable online resources
Please check the NCLA Calendar for upcoming events sponsored by the Health Services Committee.
Event Flyer for MEDLI Spring Meeting, June 12th, 2015
Posts on Recent and Upcoming Programs…
- June 12th, MEDLI Spring Meeting – “Wearable Technology” June 3, 2015
- Embedded Librarianship, May 29th March 16, 2015
- MEDLI Fall Meeting with the NCLA Health Services Committee, November 21st November 10, 2014
- “Beyond an Apple a Day,” September 5th June 14, 2014