Please check the NCLA Calendar for upcoming events sponsored by the Health Services Committee.
Posts on Recent and Upcoming Programs . . .
- MEDLI Fall Meeting with the NCLA Health Services Committee, November 21st November 10, 2014
- “Beyond an Apple a Day,” September 5th June 14, 2014
The Health Services Committee of NCLA believes that quality information is the key concept to improved health. The HS Committee of NCLA aims to promote excellence in the professional practice of health sciences information among librarians by enhancing the quality of healthcare information and health education.
Health Services Committee of NCLA will strive to:
- Enhance and expand the health knowledge and searching skills of librarians by different means including programs and resources via NCLA website
- Advocate new directions and roles for the profession that respond to changing health needs in society
- Improve the public’s awareness of “access to, and use of quality health information” via reliable online resources
Revision was approved on June 13, 2014 board meeting at NLS.
Page created on 6/14/14.