RASD events throughout the year are announced to Division members by registration flyers sent via the NLS delivery van or through the mail. You may also check the NCLA Calendar. Registration is required for RASD programs — follow the instructions on the flyer to register for an event.
Posts for Recent and Upcoming Programs . . .
- Reference & Adult Services Presents a Reader’s Advisory Panel & Round Robin May 21, 2015
- LILC: Too Hot to Handle? Adult Graphic Novels in the Library, May 7th April 9, 2015
- RASD Tech Update Panel Presentation, March 31st March 4, 2015
- RASD Annual Author Breakfast, October 21st October 4, 2014
- A Civil Service Presentation from RASD, June 3rd May 23, 2014
- Annual Author Breakfast featuring Stephen Talty – October
- A Civil Service Presentation featuring Mamie Eng – June
- An Adult Summer Reading Panel Discussion – March
- Lending E-Devices – February
- Providing Health Information @ the Library featuring Susan Santa – November
- Author Breakfast featuring Triss Stein – October
- Putting Leaves on Your Family Tree featuring Jean King – June
- Your Tax Dollars at Work: Government Websites for Your Patrons – March